Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun stuff on Friday

Hey! I'm posting a post! Amazing I know. I am at 39 weeks and the countdown has begun on waiting for little baby Graham to get here. Daddy tries to coax him out with a pep talk every day.

So just for fun! Here's to you JH! Oh and JH - just so you know, you forgot #7 in your list.... :)

8 things I wish I could do...

1) Go into labor and have a perfectly healthy baby boy very soon (I know...it's not that long aways but now I'm getting anxious!)
2)Sing - it's not bad but it's not fabulous.
3)Go on vacation - Nick and I cannot wait until we are out of debt and able to travel to fun places
4)Make gravy. I'm the world's worse gravy maker....I always end up doing the packets but those are pretty good!
5)See where our cat Inky goes all day and what he does that makes him come back with dirt, burrs and oil stuck all over him
6) Have a maid. OH how I would LOVE THAT! Someday, SOMEDAY I tell you!
7) I HAVE A NUMBER 7 - that's all that matters
8)Make my hubby a german chocolate black forest cake like we had at the German place in Louisville....he wanted to kiss the cook for that one!

8 shows I enjoy...

1)Say Yes to the Dress (that's addicting)
2)Police Women of Memphis (hehehe cops shows are fun)
3) Pawn Stars (also addicting)
4)16 and pregnant
5)Cool history shows on the history channel
6)Flip that House
7)Property Ladder
8)The Office

Viola! Aren't you amazed now? I am...I posted a post.

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up. So much! Especially the I have a number 7 - that's all that matters. And also the "someday I tell you". I can just hear you saying those things! Your posts make me happy... you should definitely do it more frequently!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND you might be cool enough to make it back on my list of blogs I read on my page! Nah!

    ReplyDelete